Do you think that taking an English course is just enough to be perfect in English?
I know that I need to practice a lot and pay more attention and of course this is my responsibility. But don't you think that the course has a bigger responsibility to make me better? I mean that's why I'm taking a course, to get much better in English,right?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)