How can I improve my english and lost my shame?
Read some news papers, Watch CNN or BBC news channels...don't try novels but try to read some magazines.... If you wanna learn more... add me in skype: aaron.taylor735
Thanks, but I get bored, I don't like news :l
you have skype id? :)
It is a long process. Daily learn some new things. Try to talk in English with your friends, siblings, parents or in front of mirror. This will help you to gain confidence. And then a day is not far when you will be talking fluently in English.
have a look here; http://aspx.italki.com/resources/English
just like any other matter -- step by step
practice ... put in the time and effort, and you will get the rewards.
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might