Site Feedback

How can I improve my english and lost my shame?

Share:

Comments

Read some news papers, Watch CNN or BBC news channels...don't try novels but try to read some magazines.... If you wanna learn more... add me in skype: aaron.taylor735

Thanks, but I get bored, I don't like news :l

you have skype id? :)
It is a long process. Daily learn some new things. Try to talk in English with your friends, siblings, parents or in front of mirror. This will help you to gain confidence. And then a day is not far when you will be talking fluently in English.

have a look here; http://aspx.italki.com/resources/English

just like any other matter -- step by step

practice ... put in the time and effort, and you will get the rewards.

Talk to yourself in English when your alone during daily activities.. Describe things around you or name activities you`re doing. If you like psychology I can recommend you S.J. Watson and J. Barnes` books.

Listen to your favorite musicians, read interesting sites, try to constantly think in English and don`t translate.

Isayana:   Pick several specific subjects in which you are interested:

Personal Relationships,    How--To--Get--To--Know--Someone,  Science, Math, Philosophy,  Religion,  Law, Art,  Novels,  Non-Fictional Publications,  Pets,  Mountain Climbing, Photography,  Fashion, Career,

Poetry,  Music,  etc.  and with some Written Material in mind as the focus of dialogue with another person,   use Skype to   engage in conversation and expand your working vocabulary.

Add a comment