How can I improve my english and lost my shame?
Read some news papers, Watch CNN or BBC news channels...don't try novels but try to read some magazines.... If you wanna learn more... add me in skype: aaron.taylor735
Thanks, but I get bored, I don't like news :l
you have skype id? :)
It is a long process. Daily learn some new things. Try to talk in English with your friends, siblings, parents or in front of mirror. This will help you to gain confidence. And then a day is not far when you will be talking fluently in English.
have a look here; http://aspx.italki.com/resources/English
just like any other matter -- step by step
practice ... put in the time and effort, and you will get the rewards.
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们