How can I improve my english and lost my shame?
Read some news papers, Watch CNN or BBC news channels...don't try novels but try to read some magazines.... If you wanna learn more... add me in skype: aaron.taylor735
Thanks, but I get bored, I don't like news :l
you have skype id? :)
It is a long process. Daily learn some new things. Try to talk in English with your friends, siblings, parents or in front of mirror. This will help you to gain confidence. And then a day is not far when you will be talking fluently in English.
have a look here; http://aspx.italki.com/resources/English
just like any other matter -- step by step
practice ... put in the time and effort, and you will get the rewards.
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English