What is the best for learning Czech? I have looked around but found nothing. Any suggestions will be great!
Do you live in Prague? What level are you? If you are pre-intermediate or above, there are mirror texts in Luxor book shop. They are designed for Czechs learning English but they work just as well the other way around!
James, try http://www.videocestina.cz/dictionary/default.asp?lang=pl
or free - Learn Czech online: http://www.loecsen.com/travel/0-en-14-2-45-free-lessons-czech.html
or free - http://www.czech-in-prague.cz/index/starting_to_learn_czech/0-74
- Does man control nature?
- Favorite Midnight Snack?
- Can anyone help me with this song??
- If you're in need of someone to converse with in English!
- What is the difference among these sentences? I got really confused.
- Words complicated?
- Study vs. Practice
- Language Exchange Questions.
- Do you want to practice your Spanish?
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language