What is the best for learning Czech? I have looked around but found nothing. Any suggestions will be great!
Do you live in Prague? What level are you? If you are pre-intermediate or above, there are mirror texts in Luxor book shop. They are designed for Czechs learning English but they work just as well the other way around!
James, try http://www.videocestina.cz/dictionary/default.asp?lang=pl
or free - Learn Czech online: http://www.loecsen.com/travel/0-en-14-2-45-free-lessons-czech.html
or free - http://www.czech-in-prague.cz/index/starting_to_learn_czech/0-74
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？
- talk about the country you know
- Learning Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!