What is the best for learning Czech? I have looked around but found nothing. Any suggestions will be great!
Do you live in Prague? What level are you? If you are pre-intermediate or above, there are mirror texts in Luxor book shop. They are designed for Czechs learning English but they work just as well the other way around!
James, try http://www.videocestina.cz/dictionary/default.asp?lang=pl
or free - Learn Czech online: http://www.loecsen.com/travel/0-en-14-2-45-free-lessons-czech.html
or free - http://www.czech-in-prague.cz/index/starting_to_learn_czech/0-74
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life