What is the best for learning Czech? I have looked around but found nothing. Any suggestions will be great!
Do you live in Prague? What level are you? If you are pre-intermediate or above, there are mirror texts in Luxor book shop. They are designed for Czechs learning English but they work just as well the other way around!
James, try http://www.videocestina.cz/dictionary/default.asp?lang=pl
or free - Learn Czech online: http://www.loecsen.com/travel/0-en-14-2-45-free-lessons-czech.html
or free - http://www.czech-in-prague.cz/index/starting_to_learn_czech/0-74
- Whats App group! (spanish, english)
- Do you want to join Whats App group? (English, Spanish)
- Indie rock Italiano
- عزالدين من الجزائر
- Russian songs
- Is learning a language a subconscious process ?
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?
- French music !