Site Feedback

who are the most interesting languages​​, the easiest and the most difficult to learn?

Everyone has their own opinion, and I want to hear it. What language you simply adore to listen, which you think are the easiest and hardest?

Share:

Comments

i think spanish is't not hard,russian really is 

Italian and Spainsh are easy but French,German and Chinese are difficult(for me) .

I think that English, Spanish, Italian, and French are easy to get to a conversational level but not necessarily fluent.  It really depends on your native language what will be difficult for you to learn.  A native Chinese speaker will find it difficult to learn English or French but more easily learn Japanese.  Russian is a very difficult language, but someone who speak Bulgarian will find it easier than learning German.

I love Spanish and Russian, and one day hope to be fluent in both languages.  It takes a lot of work.

tagalog (filipino) is one of the easiest language in asia. Arabic for me is the hardest.

yo pienso que espanol es muy dificil para estudiar ...especialmente las gramaticas ..: )

Korean for me. But I should focus on other subjects at the moment. Korean is unlike any language I ever studied.

I think that easy languages are Spanish, Italian, English, German. I like how to sound French, but it's hard for me, I suppose so the hardest languages are Chinese, Arabic and  Russian. 

i think, the easiest langauge to learn is English because evercountry learn it and use it for tagline advertisement or their own cellphone,, anyone can meet English everyday,, but it doesnt meant its easy to speak english fluently.. and for me, the hardest language to learn is Russia,, >.<

Swahili is very easy.

The alphabet is exactly like the English one- less Q and X.
Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Yy Zz
Vowels are exactly like in English; they sound in a unique fixed way in that does not change- for example, the sound a in fat remains and doesn’t change into a in fate.
a e i o u
Digits are exactly as in English; only the words describing them are different in each language.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
The syllables are easy, too.

To some people here

Arabic is the most beautiful and the most poetical among the world's languages it contains a lot of vocabulary and structures fail to mention other languages. may be difficult because it is an ancient language in history as one of the oldest languages in other words, you cannot feels the value of Arabic Language only if you learned it .

Add a comment