Brother in Japanese
what is the different between "onichan" and " Anniki" in Japan??
those words means brother right??
Oniisan O+san=very respectful way
Oniichan =respectul and very affectionate
Chan is used in an affectionate way, San in a respectful and formal way,
Aniki, is almost a slang like, something like English - dude - bro- , though this also can be used in an affectionate way but still it is a bit rough style. A female person who uses this is considered to be rather masculine type. Yet it does not mean that you are being rude.
wow! i see, well noted and arigatou gozaimasu Roo san^^
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English