Brother in Japanese
what is the different between "onichan" and " Anniki" in Japan??
those words means brother right??
Oniisan O+san=very respectful way
Oniichan =respectul and very affectionate
Chan is used in an affectionate way, San in a respectful and formal way,
Aniki, is almost a slang like, something like English - dude - bro- , though this also can be used in an affectionate way but still it is a bit rough style. A female person who uses this is considered to be rather masculine type. Yet it does not mean that you are being rude.
wow! i see, well noted and arigatou gozaimasu Roo san^^
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- benefits and disadvantages of italki
- help!i want to know more about the Greek Mythology
- Привет всем..учу английский
- Por favor..hay alguien con mucha paciencia y gana quien me puede ayudar en ingles.?
- teacher for a kid
- French earthling yearning for help !
- quien me ayuda en japones // any one can hepl me with japanese?