Brother in Japanese
what is the different between "onichan" and " Anniki" in Japan??
those words means brother right??
Oniisan O+san=very respectful way
Oniichan =respectul and very affectionate
Chan is used in an affectionate way, San in a respectful and formal way,
Aniki, is almost a slang like, something like English - dude - bro- , though this also can be used in an affectionate way but still it is a bit rough style. A female person who uses this is considered to be rather masculine type. Yet it does not mean that you are being rude.
wow! i see, well noted and arigatou gozaimasu Roo san^^
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?