Brother in Japanese
what is the different between "onichan" and " Anniki" in Japan??
those words means brother right??
Oniisan O+san=very respectful way
Oniichan =respectul and very affectionate
Chan is used in an affectionate way, San in a respectful and formal way,
Aniki, is almost a slang like, something like English - dude - bro- , though this also can be used in an affectionate way but still it is a bit rough style. A female person who uses this is considered to be rather masculine type. Yet it does not mean that you are being rude.
wow! i see, well noted and arigatou gozaimasu Roo san^^
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And