Diet- sound familiar?
After the birth of a daughter I scored a lot of extra pounds. Now I'm on a strict diet and it is hard for me. Come to me, guests which I treat the tea and various delicacies but i am does not eat. This is very difficult. Is there among you people that keep the diet? You too are not easily?
eat and after run and run and run, the calories fly away
First, don't eat breakfast.
Second, eat your lunch around 12 till 2 pm then don't eatanything anymore until the next lunch for the next day.
It will be hard at first, but you will see the result and you will keep away from illness.
Just stop consuming tea, coffee, milk, chocolate, lots sugar, soda or alcohol drink.
Drink water, healthier.
Persistent is the success key of anything.
Hard or easy are all in your mind, control that.
Or look for leangains diet (www.leangains.com). Basically, you will stay 14h fasting with a 10h window to eat, eat 2 or 3 meals a day. For men, 16h fasting.
Believe me, fasting is, in fact, good for health and awesome for burning fat. Good luck!
Hi Katherine. Check this out... It's how I got rid of the "baby fat" after my kids were born.
It really works and you can eat as much as you want of certain foods and you won't feel hungry. There's no sense in making yourself miserable to lose weight. It's more of a way to reprogram your metabolism than just a diet and you won't look or feel like you're starving yourself. Best of luck! :)
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian