Site Feedback

Coordinating translations: download of the translations

Hi,
At this moment we (me and some other people) are translating the site into Esperanto. But it is difficult to coordinate/tune our translations, i.e. for some words/notions several Esperanto equivalents/translations exist, some better than other.

Therefore, my question. Is it possible to provide us a file with the actual (English) items and their Esperanto equivalents?

Share:

Comments

Dear Piet,

Greetings from italki team.

Currently there are no fixed terms for those words. Cause there is no one in italki team that understands Esperanto.  And the best way I can think of is that, if you and two or three other Esperanto translators can agree on those terms. I can then put this notes on the Esperanto translation pages. Or add a link somewhere that can remind all Esperanto Translators.

What do you think?

Or shall we wait for some other members for some better suggestions?

OK, we solved the problem using a Google docs-spreadheet, to whom all esperanto-translators have access.
The only problem is that we can't correct 'in batch' sitematic mist to

OK, we solved the problem of coördinating the translations using a Google docs-spreadheet, to whom all esperanto-translators have access.
The only problem is that we can't correct 'in batch' systematic errors. With the actual translate-system we have to 'click and return' to browse each item etc...
It would be nice if we had all translations and their esperanto-equivalents in one - easily trreatable - file.
If not possible, don't mind...

Add a comment