What makes you a good driver?
I'm a discreet driver. Safety always comes first for me. A good driver should be able to predict what might happen and take necessary measures in advance. Reading this, do you think I'm a good driver?
I think a good driver is who:
keeps calm and does not abuse other drivers for making mistakes
keeps enough distance from the vehicles in front of him
uses horn only to warn in case of danger and does not use it to remind others of their mistakes or to greet his friends
drives smoothly and does not use brakes unnecessarily
give way to faster drivers
concentrates on driving and does not use mobile phone without hand free devices
knows traffic rules .... etc.
I think a good driver is who doesn't mind to arrive 2 minuts later if must would put other people at risk for it.
- what will i do to improve my english?
- je veux apprendre le français
- Grupo para practicar solamente inglés los viernes a las 5 (tiempo de Texas)
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources