question for you
Well, anything else... ¿what is the diference between 'still' and 'yet'?
how i have to use them?
I am going explain both of words as adverb.
'still' commonly used for the verb which show your feeling or emotion. or for verb (activity) which you continue to do.
example: I still love them, I am still angry, I still hate it.
'yet' commonly used for the verb which explain activity you have not done (your activity is in process) and you continue till it finish.
example : have you done your assigment? no, not yet/ i haven yet to do it.
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English