question for you
Well, anything else... ¿what is the diference between 'still' and 'yet'?
how i have to use them?
I am going explain both of words as adverb.
'still' commonly used for the verb which show your feeling or emotion. or for verb (activity) which you continue to do.
example: I still love them, I am still angry, I still hate it.
'yet' commonly used for the verb which explain activity you have not done (your activity is in process) and you continue till it finish.
example : have you done your assigment? no, not yet/ i haven yet to do it.
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?
- hi my name is AMIT and i want to learn spanish...:)
- Jobs for language students
- Like to meet face to face in Versailles or Paris