question for you
Well, anything else... ¿what is the diference between 'still' and 'yet'?
how i have to use them?
I am going explain both of words as adverb.
'still' commonly used for the verb which show your feeling or emotion. or for verb (activity) which you continue to do.
example: I still love them, I am still angry, I still hate it.
'yet' commonly used for the verb which explain activity you have not done (your activity is in process) and you continue till it finish.
example : have you done your assigment? no, not yet/ i haven yet to do it.
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .
- What is 'pusero'?
- I want to learn english with someone
- Social apps for different people
- Listening skill
- How you can improve the language ??