question for you
Well, anything else... ¿what is the diference between 'still' and 'yet'?
how i have to use them?
I am going explain both of words as adverb.
'still' commonly used for the verb which show your feeling or emotion. or for verb (activity) which you continue to do.
example: I still love them, I am still angry, I still hate it.
'yet' commonly used for the verb which explain activity you have not done (your activity is in process) and you continue till it finish.
example : have you done your assigment? no, not yet/ i haven yet to do it.
- My favorite hobby
- I want learn English
- Club de idiomas en Whatsapp y Skype.
- Conversas em inglês e português! :D
- Do you think finding serious language partners on italki is easy or difficult?
- Any interested?
- WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT ISLAM?
- See anyone wanna improve Chinese can translate this little poem into English for fun lol
- grammar problem
- Book recommendations for an English learner, please