question for you
Well, anything else... ¿what is the diference between 'still' and 'yet'?
how i have to use them?
I am going explain both of words as adverb.
'still' commonly used for the verb which show your feeling or emotion. or for verb (activity) which you continue to do.
example: I still love them, I am still angry, I still hate it.
'yet' commonly used for the verb which explain activity you have not done (your activity is in process) and you continue till it finish.
example : have you done your assigment? no, not yet/ i haven yet to do it.
- Hello to everyone.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up