question for you
Well, anything else... ¿what is the diference between 'still' and 'yet'?
how i have to use them?
I am going explain both of words as adverb.
'still' commonly used for the verb which show your feeling or emotion. or for verb (activity) which you continue to do.
example: I still love them, I am still angry, I still hate it.
'yet' commonly used for the verb which explain activity you have not done (your activity is in process) and you continue till it finish.
example : have you done your assigment? no, not yet/ i haven yet to do it.
- Обучение русскому бесплатно!!! Если ты англоговорящий...
- Why I can't use Skype
- How about Panama City in Florida, USA
- Do you have multiple accounts on site like this?
- What do you do in your free time?
- I am looking to learn english can any one help ?
- I just heard Bye Bye sounds a little bit flirtatious in English???? Really? Why?
- practice English ,also teach Arabic language for free , and make a lot friend around world ,
- Chinese Test Band 10(just have a try O(∩_∩)O)