help with hiragana
hello everyone. i am currently learning how to write in hiragana. if you can please put down random words or phrases that i can try and translate. please do not give me the english translations for the words until i get the charecters right and feel free to correct me if im wrong. I look forward to your help.
5.not sure about this one.
sorry if i butchered thes i only just started learning. thanks for helping though. please tell me how i did.
you got 1 point of 10!!!!
omg!!! not good score!!! im so sorry!!!^-^
3 ??? i dont know how to say
7 i dont know how to say
how many of the pronounciations did i get right?
It's not really prounciation. It's japanese written in the english(latin) alphabet, which called romanji by most english speakers. When it is actually spelled romaji in japanaese romanji. This romanji is specifically Hepburn romanji. The one in red are spelled incorrectly & blue are my corrections.
So you had 6/10 spelled right in romanji. Good Job!
- Would anyone like to chat in Japanese over Wespeke? It's a free site!
- anybody want to learn cantonese?
- EL SUBJUNTIVO
- UEFA Europa League, final
- Need a partner to improve English
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?