Do you have this game in your country??? Shiritori!!!!
Do you have a culture to do Shiritori?? Shiri means a TAIL. Tori means TAKE.
When we are really bored, some of Japanese do that with friends. but maybe its for children.
I can think we can do it if you are free.
I say Apple, You say Elephant, and I say Tree, you say Eel, like this.
there are 3 rules.
1 if you use the words which are already used here, you lose this game
2 if you make the word which has X as a last letter you lose this game.
3 you can use only Noun. if you use others, you lose this game.
if you understand this game, lets begin, so,,,, I say,,,,
I think I get it.
Haha! Based on his example of tree /eel, I tried to be clever and use the last TWO letters of Japanese. I should have noticed his example of apple / elephant. So, ignore my previous post!
excuse the error
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?
- What's the best form of language exchange?
- skype talk
- Any one has a desire to learn Arabic and teach me English?
- Looking for partner to learn English(native). I can teach you Russian (native). Please contact.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)