Do you have this game in your country??? Shiritori!!!!
Do you have a culture to do Shiritori?? Shiri means a TAIL. Tori means TAKE.
When we are really bored, some of Japanese do that with friends. but maybe its for children.
I can think we can do it if you are free.
I say Apple, You say Elephant, and I say Tree, you say Eel, like this.
there are 3 rules.
1 if you use the words which are already used here, you lose this game
2 if you make the word which has X as a last letter you lose this game.
3 you can use only Noun. if you use others, you lose this game.
if you understand this game, lets begin, so,,,, I say,,,,
I think I get it.
Haha! Based on his example of tree /eel, I tried to be clever and use the last TWO letters of Japanese. I should have noticed his example of apple / elephant. So, ignore my previous post!
excuse the error
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email