Do you have this game in your country??? Shiritori!!!!
Do you have a culture to do Shiritori?? Shiri means a TAIL. Tori means TAKE.
When we are really bored, some of Japanese do that with friends. but maybe its for children.
I can think we can do it if you are free.
I say Apple, You say Elephant, and I say Tree, you say Eel, like this.
there are 3 rules.
1 if you use the words which are already used here, you lose this game
2 if you make the word which has X as a last letter you lose this game.
3 you can use only Noun. if you use others, you lose this game.
if you understand this game, lets begin, so,,,, I say,,,,
I think I get it.
Haha! Based on his example of tree /eel, I tried to be clever and use the last TWO letters of Japanese. I should have noticed his example of apple / elephant. So, ignore my previous post!
excuse the error
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?