Do you think about learning more languages than 2-3... Have you ever try to learn language, because you wanted to develop your personality, your brains? Do you see it this lessons a way for exellent memory and speach habits?
I do it mostly for fun. I've taken at least one year of class in 7 different languages. It definitely helps with your native language, mine being English. If you want to learn multiple languages, it'd probably be best if you learn within the same family. For example: French, Spanish, Italian... etc. belong in the same family, so they share very similar structures/vocabulary. They are also very similar to English.
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english
- Hej all together!
- Enseño ESPAÑOL GRATIS para intercambiarlo por INGLES
- Mobile application