Do you think about learning more languages than 2-3... Have you ever try to learn language, because you wanted to develop your personality, your brains? Do you see it this lessons a way for exellent memory and speach habits?
I do it mostly for fun. I've taken at least one year of class in 7 different languages. It definitely helps with your native language, mine being English. If you want to learn multiple languages, it'd probably be best if you learn within the same family. For example: French, Spanish, Italian... etc. belong in the same family, so they share very similar structures/vocabulary. They are also very similar to English.
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words