Do you think about learning more languages than 2-3... Have you ever try to learn language, because you wanted to develop your personality, your brains? Do you see it this lessons a way for exellent memory and speach habits?
I do it mostly for fun. I've taken at least one year of class in 7 different languages. It definitely helps with your native language, mine being English. If you want to learn multiple languages, it'd probably be best if you learn within the same family. For example: French, Spanish, Italian... etc. belong in the same family, so they share very similar structures/vocabulary. They are also very similar to English.
- Beginner Learning Spanish
- Do you have enough EXPERIENCE to talk about the EXPERIENCES that you have EXPERIENCED?
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?
- ARE THERE ANY MISTAKES?
- Curso virtual de coreano