Do you think about learning more languages than 2-3... Have you ever try to learn language, because you wanted to develop your personality, your brains? Do you see it this lessons a way for exellent memory and speach habits?
I do it mostly for fun. I've taken at least one year of class in 7 different languages. It definitely helps with your native language, mine being English. If you want to learn multiple languages, it'd probably be best if you learn within the same family. For example: French, Spanish, Italian... etc. belong in the same family, so they share very similar structures/vocabulary. They are also very similar to English.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?
- Русская группы : Виктория и Сонанс (1977)
- informal tutoring