Who dont like a chocolate? :)
I want to talk about that we like all of us is a chocolate :) I like eating very very very much and you?
chocolate is delicious but I can't eat it too much because it is too sweet for me.
Are you a diabets?
Milk chocolate is sweet, but dark chocolate is bitter. Dark chocolate has more cocoa in it, and is actually good for improving mood.
In a recent survey, 99% of people said they like chocolate. The remaining 1% lied!
Who doesn´t like chocolate?
I like dark chocolate,with tea or with cold milk.
I dont like, coz its very sweet for me. And i dont like food with sweet taste hehe.
Are you diabetic?
I don't eat chocolate on it's own but it is good with other foods. Brownies are great.
LOL Neil is right! They lie! :D
Chocolate causes your brain to release endorphins which make you feel good. It's a natural pain killer which is probably why it's the first thing you go for after a break up. :)
- Would You Like To Join Whatsapp Group?
- Pryvit, I have a question about Tele-communication in Kiev.
- Russian native speakers
- The Chaos theory
- Chinese pronunciation
- Brainstorm for a concept
- So many discussion here,but I can't hear,anything,
- are they correct？
- Un dicho japonés al español