Do you ever wish your were a Hobbit?
Lke Bilbo or Frodo Baggins. I mean, you could walk around barefoot all the time, live in a village in the beautiful countryside, wear cool 19th century-esque clothes and top-hats, blow smoke-rings, give and recieive presents and go to parties and feasts sometimes. Anyone? (this discussion is for learning any language).
I've always wanted to be a hobbit! I could sooo rock some hairy feet. ;D
Oh yeah! I'm all about Second Breakfast!
I don't wanted to be a hobbit. Beacause they are not pretty or handsome besides having big ears also short etc.... how ever I like there simple care fee life style also living in county side.As well as I wanna say I hate walking with bare foots
Pretty and handsome are subjective...hobbits have tough skin on their feet.
Of course! They are cute, short and have a second breakfast( it's very important :D) .Also, hobbits have fur on their feet (so, they don't freeze!)
@Malithi - "I've never wanted to be a hobbit. Because, besides not being not pretty or handsome, they have big ears and are short etc. .....however I do like their simple carefree lifestyle and living in the countryside would be nice/good. As well I wanna say I hate walking around/going barefoot."
No, I don't wanted to become a part of them. But, I'd like to try their cuisine. It's looking delicious. Haha. Just opinion.
- Is there anybody want to learn chinese mandarin or cantonese?Chat with me !
- Hi, can anyone give me some advice about rent a house in UK?
- Just relax with this funny Story!
- leaning english
- Learning multiple languages
- Do you like vegetarian people? What do you think about it ?
- Can you please help me
- ¿ Who can help me with my english ?
- i want to learning English,who can help me?
- wanna learn flluent English