What films do you recommend me wich I have to watch once in my life?
Hi everyone! I'd like to know the best films for you. I want to watch it! Where do I start?
French movies are really unique masterpieces that one must see at least once in his life!
Le Fabuleux Destin D'Amelie Poulain, Angel-A, Les Intouchables, Le Petit Nicolas...these are my favourite:)
HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU
小时代 tiny times
Agree with Katya on the French films like Amelie and Les Intouchables. I suggest you can go the routes of cult classics like Pulp Fiction, Memento, Fight Club, Leon: The Professional. There are so many good films out there, depends on what you're looking for.
Toy Story 1,2,3!! it doesn't matter how old we are, these films are amazing and recommended to watch :D
the 21 gram
the Green mile
the Cast away
the American history X
the assassination of jessi jamse by robert coward.....
these are very exciting
i agree with IReallyCareAboutYou about the forrest gump
i suggest -The Expendables
İf u Wanna Series
-The Vampire Diaries
Intouchables (french film)
What Dreams May Come
Anything with Vincent Price: Masque of the Red Death being my personal favorite
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up
- In your own experience, what is the most disturbing truth about life?
- I love EMINEM!!!!!
- Ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep?
- about institution of marriage
- Which language? Which country?