I'm italian and I often use english for work. I can speak a quite fluent english but I'd like to learn more business words and market slang. Can anybody help me?
I have some experience teaching Business English, but always while using a text to teach. If you have some materials you want to use, newspaper, text, website, magazine, I could probably help you.
Ciao Alessandro! Yes I could try to help if you like as I am currently learning Italian.
Stephanie, I often need to translate deals, business letters, or something else. I'll sure ask for your help.
Amul, posso aiutarti con l'italiano molto volentieri.
My Japanese friend used this book to learn about Business English:
Barron's 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
Author: Lin Lougheed
Publisher: Barron’s Educational Series
Publication date: 2008
Thanks Julia. I'll try it.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females