I'm italian and I often use english for work. I can speak a quite fluent english but I'd like to learn more business words and market slang. Can anybody help me?
I have some experience teaching Business English, but always while using a text to teach. If you have some materials you want to use, newspaper, text, website, magazine, I could probably help you.
Ciao Alessandro! Yes I could try to help if you like as I am currently learning Italian.
Stephanie, I often need to translate deals, business letters, or something else. I'll sure ask for your help.
Amul, posso aiutarti con l'italiano molto volentieri.
My Japanese friend used this book to learn about Business English:
Barron's 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
Author: Lin Lougheed
Publisher: Barron’s Educational Series
Publication date: 2008
Thanks Julia. I'll try it.
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses