I'm italian and I often use english for work. I can speak a quite fluent english but I'd like to learn more business words and market slang. Can anybody help me?
I have some experience teaching Business English, but always while using a text to teach. If you have some materials you want to use, newspaper, text, website, magazine, I could probably help you.
Ciao Alessandro! Yes I could try to help if you like as I am currently learning Italian.
Stephanie, I often need to translate deals, business letters, or something else. I'll sure ask for your help.
Amul, posso aiutarti con l'italiano molto volentieri.
My Japanese friend used this book to learn about Business English:
Barron's 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
Author: Lin Lougheed
Publisher: Barron’s Educational Series
Publication date: 2008
Thanks Julia. I'll try it.
- How to use 尴尬
- What is your favorite food?
- Correcting During Language Exchange
- Conjugations aux passés composés
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking