Good afternoon! I'm and Italian university student and I'm looking for someone Who would be interested helping me with Japanese in exchange for an hand in Italian or English! I've been studying English for a long time! :) I live in the midway from Torino and Milano, maybe we can meet at the library or in front of aN hot cup of tea and have our lessons!
Hope to hear from you!
Have a bright day!
- 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing---A big welcome to all of you
- Do Koreans have traditional party dances?
- Norwegian and the noun cases
- What do you think are good topics for networking?
- Have you a relatives in another countries or continents?
- English conversation
- A Poem Written in Ancient Chinese
- I have fear to improve my English in front a lot of people, How can I overcome more quickly?