Site Feedback

INTERCEPTION, the movie

Hi everyone! I watched this film a few years ago. The final was a little bit confused, because you can't see if the top stop spinning at the end or not... Do you think that the main character was awake, or conversely , his wife was right and everything was a dream? Did you like the movie? Let me know your opinion :)

Share:

Comments

you mean inception ? 

that movie is intended to make you confused. though , acording to this theory :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wsNLJb55ag

at the end , he was not dreaming.

INCEPTION, sorry I'm spanish ;)

Well,inception is the one if the best films i've ever watched.also its end is awesome but , i agree with you,a bit confusing. spintop was keeping spinning  swinging at the end,but it didn't fall off.i thought movie let us make our own ending,for me he is awake ,no need more puzzling(sometimes i think our whole world and ourselves are just dreams :)it's better if i think more logical

It`s a great move! I think that the ending is a dream cause  his childrens wear the same clothes, well is confuse :) 

there are many movies that we don't understand the end of them and leave us confused and this movie is one of them so if you found yourself confused in the end of this movie then you are a normal person :D

Leonardo is handsome as usual :D

I like it very much.But I can't remember some detail now.Maybe it's a dream in the end.

I won't tell you it's only my intuition... :P

Add a comment