I want to learn Korean !!
Hi everyone ~
I am Eunice, I am from Malaysia. I know how to speak English and Mandarin fluently :)
And I am learning Korean now, but still dont know how to make sentences and speak to others using Korean.
Can somebody helps me?
And I hope to make more friends that r from Korea ^^
I can teach you Korean for conversation purposes but the grammar because I don't think I have enough time, or since you are learning it by yourself, you can use it to me when you talk to me. Then, I can correct you and give some tips in English. Also, I would like to learn chinese mandarin for conversation purposes. Let me know if you like. Thanks,
just found this link: http://www.italki.com/discussion/66618, from this discussion board. I found It would help you a lot. Cheers!
Sorry, came again :P
This link looks better than others!
- My first conversation
- Intercambio en Phoenix, AZ?
- Литература 19 века
- What does it mean : "Park is let at last".
- How to get on career.
- The Improvement of The Dutch Language Proficiency (Domain: Listening and Pronunciation)
- I love "read" or "reading"?
- Doing a job that you like is more important than to earn more money.
- Contact me, if you want to learn Mandalin or Cantonese!
- Ville de Tanger