I want to learn Korean !!
Hi everyone ~
I am Eunice, I am from Malaysia. I know how to speak English and Mandarin fluently :)
And I am learning Korean now, but still dont know how to make sentences and speak to others using Korean.
Can somebody helps me?
And I hope to make more friends that r from Korea ^^
I can teach you Korean for conversation purposes but the grammar because I don't think I have enough time, or since you are learning it by yourself, you can use it to me when you talk to me. Then, I can correct you and give some tips in English. Also, I would like to learn chinese mandarin for conversation purposes. Let me know if you like. Thanks,
just found this link: http://www.italki.com/discussion/66618, from this discussion board. I found It would help you a lot. Cheers!
Sorry, came again :P
This link looks better than others!
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English