I want to learn Korean !!
Hi everyone ~
I am Eunice, I am from Malaysia. I know how to speak English and Mandarin fluently :)
And I am learning Korean now, but still dont know how to make sentences and speak to others using Korean.
Can somebody helps me?
And I hope to make more friends that r from Korea ^^
I can teach you Korean for conversation purposes but the grammar because I don't think I have enough time, or since you are learning it by yourself, you can use it to me when you talk to me. Then, I can correct you and give some tips in English. Also, I would like to learn chinese mandarin for conversation purposes. Let me know if you like. Thanks,
just found this link: http://www.italki.com/discussion/66618, from this discussion board. I found It would help you a lot. Cheers!
Sorry, came again :P
This link looks better than others!
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?