Help out with testing a language product--and get it for free when it's out in the app store!
We're a team of MIT, Harvard and Stanford engineers passionate about education, we've created a vocab learning game app that's super fun and helps students (of any age) learn their vocab happily, conveniently and effectively. We're testing right now and want to invite you to be a part of it. Anyone who helps out now will get it for free when it's out in the app store!
If you'd like to be a part of this, just drop me an email with 1) your name, 2) your phone number (so that we may call and ask for feedback), 3) whether you use iOS or android, 4) what is your favorite curriculum, if applicable.
Happy to take questions.
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.
- an exciting day