Help out with testing a language product--and get it for free when it's out in the app store!
We're a team of MIT, Harvard and Stanford engineers passionate about education, we've created a vocab learning game app that's super fun and helps students (of any age) learn their vocab happily, conveniently and effectively. We're testing right now and want to invite you to be a part of it. Anyone who helps out now will get it for free when it's out in the app store!
If you'd like to be a part of this, just drop me an email with 1) your name, 2) your phone number (so that we may call and ask for feedback), 3) whether you use iOS or android, 4) what is your favorite curriculum, if applicable.
Happy to take questions.
No comment given.
- I'm looking for...
- Learning Article : What You Need To Know About Serbian
- chinese essence of language
- The numerous benefits of studying and working in Saudi Arabia
- Parler en français avec moi?
- Parler en Français
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français