do I must have belief?
Hi Susan, I don't understand your question - if you are asking if 'do i must have belief' is correct, I can help! That phrase is incorrect. The correct phrase is 'Must I have belief', or even better, 'Must I believe'. If you have any questions about this, send me a message!
sometimes ... a belief that you can learn english means you put in the effort to do so. If you do not believe you can learn, you never will. Lots of things, not just religion, require faith first.
Faith to give you power！
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!