do I must have belief?
Hi Susan, I don't understand your question - if you are asking if 'do i must have belief' is correct, I can help! That phrase is incorrect. The correct phrase is 'Must I have belief', or even better, 'Must I believe'. If you have any questions about this, send me a message!
sometimes ... a belief that you can learn english means you put in the effort to do so. If you do not believe you can learn, you never will. Lots of things, not just religion, require faith first.
Faith to give you power！
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry