Why is it so difficult to find Cantonese speakers from the USA?
I have been looking for Cantonese native speakers living in the USA+Canada to teach and help improve my Cantonese speaking skills over 1 year! And so far, I have found none.
It is easily to find Cantonese speakers overseas due to the land...but I rather find a Cantonese language partner with similiar time zones so that I have to stay up late.
~I want to perfect my Cantonese accent.
Can you help me?
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?