Why is it so difficult to find Cantonese speakers from the USA?
I have been looking for Cantonese native speakers living in the USA+Canada to teach and help improve my Cantonese speaking skills over 1 year! And so far, I have found none.
It is easily to find Cantonese speakers overseas due to the land...but I rather find a Cantonese language partner with similiar time zones so that I have to stay up late.
~I want to perfect my Cantonese accent.
Can you help me?
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And