family and weeks
How do you call your older brother and sister in korean? And also mother and father?
And what's the korean term for the days in a week like Sunday, Monday, and so on...
오빠 - oppa - Older brother (if its a girl speaking)
형 - hyeong - Older brother (if its a girl speaking)
언니 - eonni -Older sister (if its a girl speaking)
누나 - noona- Older sister (if its a boy speaking):
동생 - dongsaeng - Younger sibling
형제 - hyeongjae - Brothers
자매 - jamae -Sisters
어마 - eoma - Mum/Mom (casual setting)
어머니 - eomeoni - Mother
아빠 - appa - Dad (casual setting)
아버지 - apeoji - Father
As for days of the week, weekdays are 일 (il) and 요일 (yoil) is just "day". As for each day it is:
월요일 - woryoil - Monday
화요일 - hwayoil - Tuesday
수요일 - suyoil - Wednesday
목요일 - mogyoil - Thursday
금요일 - geumyoil - Friday
토요일 - toyoil - Saturady
일요일 - iryoil - Sunday
Hope I helped :)
Torie's answer was all correct~.
Except little things (These must be typos^^;)
형 - hyeong - Older brother (if its a boy speaking)
엄마 - eomma - Mum/Mom (casual setting)
아버지 - abeoji - Father
All of these are what I've learned from watching Korean Drama (s)
Hael-munni = Grandmother
Hael-abeoji = Grandfather
Omma/omoni = mom/mother
Appa/abeoji = dad/father
Hyung = Older brother (Masculine)
Oppa = Older brother (Femimine)
Unni = Older sister (Feminine)
Noona = Older sister (masculine
Dongsae = Younger sibling (M and F)
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?
- hi my name is AMIT and i want to learn spanish...:)
- Jobs for language students
- Like to meet face to face in Versailles or Paris