Looking for language exchange partners (Spanish-Korean)
I´m looking for language exchange partners to talk on Skype or via e-mail. My mother tongue is Spanish (I´m from Spain) and I want to improve my Korean (basic level for now). I am a translator, editor and foreign languages teacher, so I know my mother tongue well and I´m familiar with Latin American Spanish too, as I´ve been living in Peru for three years now.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me