Looking for language exchange partners (Spanish-Korean)
I´m looking for language exchange partners to talk on Skype or via e-mail. My mother tongue is Spanish (I´m from Spain) and I want to improve my Korean (basic level for now). I am a translator, editor and foreign languages teacher, so I know my mother tongue well and I´m familiar with Latin American Spanish too, as I´ve been living in Peru for three years now.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- International Language Exchange - Language Club
- witch type of crime in everyone country is the maximum?
- what is different between "dictate" and "indicate" here?Thx.
- Crazy English
- 보고싶다 vs 그리워하다
- which word do u like most in English ?
- speaking english
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?