Do you need to drink English tea with sugar and milk?
I want to know your idea. Because it need match sugar and milk in my restaurant.Thank you for your comment.
No, not at all! I take a lot of milk and two sugars, but I know people who take neither :)
i am working in a restaurant which has many western customers everyday, normally, when customers order a cup of English tea, it will be served without sugar and milk, but sometimes customer will specified sugar and milk,definitely this is the proper way to serve a cup of english tea.
After seeing Malcolm's reply I thought it would be a good idea to tell you what I see a lot. Usually each table there are sugar pouches worth one teaspoon, and when tea is ordered it comes in a pot with only hot water in with it and a milkjug so they can make their own tea because different people like different amounts.
I love my tea with milk and honey in it。 I don't care wether or not others consider it a proper way of consuming English tea ;)
I appreciate you for your precious opinions.
i drink tea because, i hope help me with english,only sugar 1 spoon,for a body fit
- Puede alguien ayudarme aprender español de esta manera
- Whatsapp for Russian/English?
- please mark up my mistakes...in this convo.
- What would you want to see?
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?