how to speak english fluently
how to speak english fluently with the correct grammatical.
I have to say: practice makes perfect!
Maybe you should do more reading.
i think do more practice n improving vocablury .then we speak english fluently.
thanks for ur suggestion guys, I'll try it :)
Reading is pobably the best way to get it right!
Start with books for "kids" and go from there to a more complicated books.
In my opinion the comments you have recieved were fair.
Good Luck to you :)
thanks ellie :)
watch movies without subtitles and listen to songs without lyrics
I think there should be a good language learning environment
Foreigners should get more practice spelling and grammar for advice
I'll try it. thanks for your advices guys :)
- A dentist is asking :)
- تعلم اللغه الفرنسيه
- Hallo Leute
- The durian - do you love it or hate it?
- Nominative/Accusative/Dative/Genative Cases in German
- beginner in japanese
- big or small.? (generally) and why.
- WhatsApp for Mac OS X?
- Are there any fairy tales about phoenix in your country?
- What do you think of Indonesia?