how to speak english fluently
how to speak english fluently with the correct grammatical.
I have to say: practice makes perfect!
Maybe you should do more reading.
i think do more practice n improving vocablury .then we speak english fluently.
thanks for ur suggestion guys, I'll try it :)
Reading is pobably the best way to get it right!
Start with books for "kids" and go from there to a more complicated books.
In my opinion the comments you have recieved were fair.
Good Luck to you :)
thanks ellie :)
watch movies without subtitles and listen to songs without lyrics
I think there should be a good language learning environment
Foreigners should get more practice spelling and grammar for advice
I'll try it. thanks for your advices guys :)
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email