how to speak english fluently
how to speak english fluently with the correct grammatical.
I have to say: practice makes perfect!
Maybe you should do more reading.
i think do more practice n improving vocablury .then we speak english fluently.
thanks for ur suggestion guys, I'll try it :)
Reading is pobably the best way to get it right!
Start with books for "kids" and go from there to a more complicated books.
In my opinion the comments you have recieved were fair.
Good Luck to you :)
thanks ellie :)
watch movies without subtitles and listen to songs without lyrics
I think there should be a good language learning environment
Foreigners should get more practice spelling and grammar for advice
I'll try it. thanks for your advices guys :)
- Learning English with Whispersync for Voice in Kindle
- I wanna practice my English with friends
- if you have a facebook did you change your profile photo into "rainbow" ??
- Language Exchange
- Could you give me some feedback on my spoken English audio track (link below) Thanks
- Collocations Dictionary for Portuguese?
- Retain old things,yes or not?
- Learning Article : How To Deal With The German Sentence Structure
- It would be interesting to find out that now people think of Russia.