how to speak english fluently
how to speak english fluently with the correct grammatical.
I have to say: practice makes perfect!
Maybe you should do more reading.
i think do more practice n improving vocablury .then we speak english fluently.
thanks for ur suggestion guys, I'll try it :)
Reading is pobably the best way to get it right!
Start with books for "kids" and go from there to a more complicated books.
In my opinion the comments you have recieved were fair.
Good Luck to you :)
thanks ellie :)
watch movies without subtitles and listen to songs without lyrics
I think there should be a good language learning environment
Foreigners should get more practice spelling and grammar for advice
I'll try it. thanks for your advices guys :)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?
- Question about the education system in United Kingdom
- Let's Play in English
- help me to learn English
- Viaje a Andalucia
- Relaxing and Chill Cultural Exchange XD