Basic German Grammar
Hallo, can sombody teach me some basic German grammar? Danke!
I think that's a bit too large for this question system.
German grammar is not something you can write down easily. The most basic verbs for example are irregular, and there are much more endings for verbs with each pronoun than in English.
If you want basic grammar look up the following on google:
German verb 'Haben' (To have) conjugation.
German verb 'Sein' (To be) conjugation.
German present tense.
German past tense.
German past participle.
That is the most important, fundamental grammar. You would still need to know a lot more irregular verbs though.
the everything essential german book by edward swick. good easy to understand book for cheap. this is how i got started.
- Japanese Music
- Practice English!
- Can Anyone Relate?
- discussion à propos de la culture.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!