Basic German Grammar
Hallo, can sombody teach me some basic German grammar? Danke!
I think that's a bit too large for this question system.
German grammar is not something you can write down easily. The most basic verbs for example are irregular, and there are much more endings for verbs with each pronoun than in English.
If you want basic grammar look up the following on google:
German verb 'Haben' (To have) conjugation.
German verb 'Sein' (To be) conjugation.
German present tense.
German past tense.
German past participle.
That is the most important, fundamental grammar. You would still need to know a lot more irregular verbs though.
the everything essential german book by edward swick. good easy to understand book for cheap. this is how i got started.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?