Basic German Grammar
Hallo, can sombody teach me some basic German grammar? Danke!
I think that's a bit too large for this question system.
German grammar is not something you can write down easily. The most basic verbs for example are irregular, and there are much more endings for verbs with each pronoun than in English.
If you want basic grammar look up the following on google:
German verb 'Haben' (To have) conjugation.
German verb 'Sein' (To be) conjugation.
German present tense.
German past tense.
German past participle.
That is the most important, fundamental grammar. You would still need to know a lot more irregular verbs though.
the everything essential german book by edward swick. good easy to understand book for cheap. this is how i got started.
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?
- impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo :ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Impara l'italiano,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al ciboUSARE IL BASTONE E LA CAROTA / ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Orasul dorintei
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?