Basic German Grammar
Hallo, can sombody teach me some basic German grammar? Danke!
I think that's a bit too large for this question system.
German grammar is not something you can write down easily. The most basic verbs for example are irregular, and there are much more endings for verbs with each pronoun than in English.
If you want basic grammar look up the following on google:
German verb 'Haben' (To have) conjugation.
German verb 'Sein' (To be) conjugation.
German present tense.
German past tense.
German past participle.
That is the most important, fundamental grammar. You would still need to know a lot more irregular verbs though.
the everything essential german book by edward swick. good easy to understand book for cheap. this is how i got started.
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?
- Are Girls more Intelligent than Boys?
- étudier ou pas à l'EOI (l'école officiel de langue en Espagne)
- Make friends
- how to be a cool person?
- Could anyone help me with my oral English?
- Nobody is serious!!
- Apprendre le français