Basic German Grammar
Hallo, can sombody teach me some basic German grammar? Danke!
I think that's a bit too large for this question system.
German grammar is not something you can write down easily. The most basic verbs for example are irregular, and there are much more endings for verbs with each pronoun than in English.
If you want basic grammar look up the following on google:
German verb 'Haben' (To have) conjugation.
German verb 'Sein' (To be) conjugation.
German present tense.
German past tense.
German past participle.
That is the most important, fundamental grammar. You would still need to know a lot more irregular verbs though.
the everything essential german book by edward swick. good easy to understand book for cheap. this is how i got started.
- I'm looking for...
- chinese essence of language
- The numerous benefits of studying and working in Saudi Arabia
- Parler en français avec moi?
- Parler en Français
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français
- Why people from Iran region hate dogs.