Could anybody just tell me how to run an English blog?
I recently just had my personal blog Vibe English at http://www.vibeenglish.com. But as a new site, it's very difficult to have enough traffic and visitors. I kept updating the most powerful daily words, meaningful daily sentence, useful English idioms, and inspiring essays every day. It's been a tough job. Unlike other English learning web in China, it's mostly written in English and doesn't have the utilitarian exam-related posts. So few people have the patience or desire to chew it.
My dear friends, Could you please tell me how to run an English blog or could you just give me some suggestions about my blog Vibe English?
Best wishes for you all!
No comment given.
- What was the taste of your first love?
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries