is German really a language of business, finance and banking?
According to statistics there are about 229 million German first and second language speakers around the world. Germany's position as one of the ten major industrialized countries in the world and its leading position in import and export add further importance to the language.
Without any doubt, German speakers enjoy increased competitive advantage in today’s global business. Many Germans speak very good English and are very successful in doing business worldwide, but when it comes to business at home they prefer their native language. As the Danish saying goes: "Germans sell in English, but they buy in German."
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?
- Learning Article : How To Learn And Remember New Words
- presentation. ( busco alguien que me pueda ayudar a aprender ingles )
- What are your favorite songs in english?
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English