is German really a language of business, finance and banking?
According to statistics there are about 229 million German first and second language speakers around the world. Germany's position as one of the ten major industrialized countries in the world and its leading position in import and export add further importance to the language.
Without any doubt, German speakers enjoy increased competitive advantage in today’s global business. Many Germans speak very good English and are very successful in doing business worldwide, but when it comes to business at home they prefer their native language. As the Danish saying goes: "Germans sell in English, but they buy in German."
- Melhores livros para aprender Portugues europeo.
- Fuerteventura, Jandía 中国餐馆需要跑堂, 工资优, 包吃住.
- Speaking skills
- I'm learning Italian
- Trasmissione televisiva divertente in Italia?
- DIALOGO A UN BIMBO DI UN ANNO E MEZZO
- WhatsApp Group :)
- Je veux parler anglaise
- Is it really important to learn SWEAR WORDS?
- what is the best way to speak English fluently?