is German really a language of business, finance and banking?
According to statistics there are about 229 million German first and second language speakers around the world. Germany's position as one of the ten major industrialized countries in the world and its leading position in import and export add further importance to the language.
Without any doubt, German speakers enjoy increased competitive advantage in today’s global business. Many Germans speak very good English and are very successful in doing business worldwide, but when it comes to business at home they prefer their native language. As the Danish saying goes: "Germans sell in English, but they buy in German."
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?
- impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo :ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Impara l'italiano,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al ciboUSARE IL BASTONE E LA CAROTA / ACQUA IN BOCCA