is German really a language of business, finance and banking?
According to statistics there are about 229 million German first and second language speakers around the world. Germany's position as one of the ten major industrialized countries in the world and its leading position in import and export add further importance to the language.
Without any doubt, German speakers enjoy increased competitive advantage in today’s global business. Many Germans speak very good English and are very successful in doing business worldwide, but when it comes to business at home they prefer their native language. As the Danish saying goes: "Germans sell in English, but they buy in German."
- Subjuntivo Pretérito Perfecto.
- ENGLISH under practice
- Learning English!
- What do you do in your free time???
- À votre avis: Quel est un être humain ?
- FEAR RELATED TO LIFE
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?