Is IELTS 5.0 a bad score?
You may take it as your baseline of English and try to investigate your band score in IELTs test . Concentrate on your weakpoint to mend you flaw . That is the upmost you have to approach.
A score is merely a figure . If you are fluent in English , which is more important than the number .
Any score is better than no score! <---I like it
I totally agree with you , Jacky . I suppose she can take the score as her baseline to know where she is not sufficient and how she can improve .. Concentration on the weakpoint to mend flaws as she can , which is the most important work she has to go through . I had attended the test 1 month ago and from the test I know what flaw I could have to mend .
I recall one notion from my British teacher told us which impressed me :
"You have to be honest to your english level " . It indicates you cannot overestimate your level , likewise you do not need to underestimate your tolerance . That is so much for it .
Score matters a lot , yet , how is your English might be also critical .
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please
- i want the suggestion from all my italki fellow....???
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?
- I wanna learn Armenian.
- Look for persistent language exchange partner My Chinese for your English
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit