Looking for language partners ....
Hey everyone; I am Douaa from Tetouan Morocco.
I am 18 years old and i love learning new languages; well recently i had the idea of learning Korean language so i need the help of Korean natives please ... I just started with the alphabet; how difficult can a language be ? :o
Thanks to everyone; anyone who's intersted in teaching me can add me on skype or on Facebook =)
Actually i can be help you with Arabic(native); Frensh or English !
Facebook: Duae Ennabili
No comment given.
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?
- What's Japan currently like?
- Do you like to create a kakao Talk group to improve our Korean?
- The best to learn Kanji
- 5 things that everyone should know about your country.
- Learning to read kanji?
- how to choose your Lunch