I am totally agree, what about you?
The tongue has no bones, but it is strong enough to break someone's heart, so be careful with your words.
Do you agree with that?
The word can be the sharpest blade to stab your heart . There is nothing damaging than your words I believe. People are so vulnerable to satirizing words .
yes.its absulutely correct view.
You are completely right)))
Word of mouth has a big power)
I agree with that. Worlds even can break someone's life not only heart.
Yes! They say life and death are in the power of the tongue.
Also, "I agree" is correct, as opposed to "I am agree"
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?