I am totally agree, what about you?
The tongue has no bones, but it is strong enough to break someone's heart, so be careful with your words.
Do you agree with that?
The word can be the sharpest blade to stab your heart . There is nothing damaging than your words I believe. People are so vulnerable to satirizing words .
yes.its absulutely correct view.
You are completely right)))
Word of mouth has a big power)
I agree with that. Worlds even can break someone's life not only heart.
Yes! They say life and death are in the power of the tongue.
Also, "I agree" is correct, as opposed to "I am agree"
- Know people
- Hey, I'm curious that what's westerners' traditional views on Chinese, Japanese and Koreans?
- The European Union in brief
- Improve English Speaking
- Portuguese textbook to english speakers
- Which social network do you like?
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?