I am totally agree, what about you?
The tongue has no bones, but it is strong enough to break someone's heart, so be careful with your words.
Do you agree with that?
The word can be the sharpest blade to stab your heart . There is nothing damaging than your words I believe. People are so vulnerable to satirizing words .
yes.its absulutely correct view.
You are completely right)))
Word of mouth has a big power)
I agree with that. Worlds even can break someone's life not only heart.
Yes! They say life and death are in the power of the tongue.
Also, "I agree" is correct, as opposed to "I am agree"
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages