Swedish, Russian or Italian
Well I have a problem, I'm looking for an internship on toursim. I have great knowledge of english, an intermediate level of german and a little one of french(but I don't like it, it was compulsory). I want to begin learning another one, when I'll pass the french exam on February and forget all about french. So my cuestion to you is: Italian, Russian or Swedish? Pros and cons?
The answer is going to be non-objective. But seeing that you are spanish I would argue that Italian will be easier for you to learn. Also , being the fifth most visited country in the world , tourism in italy is more developped than Sweden or Russia , so I guess it would be easier for you to find internship there.
cons : I don't think there is a con to learning a language ..
- Know people
- Hey, I'm curious that what's westerners' traditional views on Chinese, Japanese and Koreans?
- The European Union in brief
- Improve English Speaking
- Portuguese textbook to english speakers
- Which social network do you like?
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?