Swedish, Russian or Italian
Well I have a problem, I'm looking for an internship on toursim. I have great knowledge of english, an intermediate level of german and a little one of french(but I don't like it, it was compulsory). I want to begin learning another one, when I'll pass the french exam on February and forget all about french. So my cuestion to you is: Italian, Russian or Swedish? Pros and cons?
The answer is going to be non-objective. But seeing that you are spanish I would argue that Italian will be easier for you to learn. Also , being the fifth most visited country in the world , tourism in italy is more developped than Sweden or Russia , so I guess it would be easier for you to find internship there.
cons : I don't think there is a con to learning a language ..
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker