Swedish, Russian or Italian
Well I have a problem, I'm looking for an internship on toursim. I have great knowledge of english, an intermediate level of german and a little one of french(but I don't like it, it was compulsory). I want to begin learning another one, when I'll pass the french exam on February and forget all about french. So my cuestion to you is: Italian, Russian or Swedish? Pros and cons?
The answer is going to be non-objective. But seeing that you are spanish I would argue that Italian will be easier for you to learn. Also , being the fifth most visited country in the world , tourism in italy is more developped than Sweden or Russia , so I guess it would be easier for you to find internship there.
cons : I don't think there is a con to learning a language ..
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test