Swedish, Russian or Italian
Well I have a problem, I'm looking for an internship on toursim. I have great knowledge of english, an intermediate level of german and a little one of french(but I don't like it, it was compulsory). I want to begin learning another one, when I'll pass the french exam on February and forget all about french. So my cuestion to you is: Italian, Russian or Swedish? Pros and cons?
The answer is going to be non-objective. But seeing that you are spanish I would argue that Italian will be easier for you to learn. Also , being the fifth most visited country in the world , tourism in italy is more developped than Sweden or Russia , so I guess it would be easier for you to find internship there.
cons : I don't think there is a con to learning a language ..
- What country has the most interesting customs? (in your opinion)
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- How to write beautiful English
- Where do you find FREE Korean e-books?
- If u have Wechat,then come with me,I creat a group for learn.
- He is just not into you?
- Looking for new friends
- Dónde está Surinam?
- Pueden ustedes aceptar la verdad?
- Projeto de memória