Site Feedback

Need help with univercity's task

Can you prove my mistakes, please?) And what you personally think about this statement?

Do you accept the statement: "Leaders are born, not made, and no amount of training can change this"

I strongly believe that leadership is sure a born gift. One may attempt to develope it but a natural leader is the only effective leader. I would hesitate to recommend learning leadership as a course one may only refine the skills.
During my life in different group tasks sometimes the project leader were picked up at random. In all such teams where the so called team leaders were not "leaders". It ended up with a poor output. You can't make somebody to lead. To lead requiers certain inbuilt characteristics. How come one may to learn sacrifice? How come one may learn to be visionary? It's impossoble.
Have you ever noticed when children play the gameof teacher and student why only one or two prefer to be a teacher? There lies the answer: to lead is a passion and its better if it is by heart and natural.

Share:

Comments

I have proof read your notebook entry in a reply to another question by you.

As for the statement -

Do you accept the statement: "Leaders are born, not made, and no amount of training can change this"

A better way to express this could be " Leaders are born, not made, and no amount of grooming can accomplish this".

What would you like to be proofread? The statement or the whole paragraph explaining your point?

Add a comment