ªsª pronoucation in Portuguese, need help.
Is there any difference between Portuguese Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese on the letter S.
If s ends in a word, does it sound shi？ like eles,elas,nós？
In the Portuguese (from Portugal) dialect, as well as in the dialect from Rio de Janeiro, people pronoune S before consonants of at the end of a word as a very soft "shi". However, the standard pronunciation of the S in Brazilian Portuguese in this case is a normal "s".
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- Addressing people in shops in Vietnam
- adding each other to practice english
- All dfghjg
- je peux t'enseigner l'anglais et l'arabe
- Learn German
- Learning English
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Criminal Music
- هيا بنا نتعلم اللغة الانجليزيه
- هيا نتكلم باللغة العربية