ªsª pronoucation in Portuguese, need help.
Is there any difference between Portuguese Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese on the letter S.
If s ends in a word, does it sound shi？ like eles,elas,nós？
In the Portuguese (from Portugal) dialect, as well as in the dialect from Rio de Janeiro, people pronoune S before consonants of at the end of a word as a very soft "shi". However, the standard pronunciation of the S in Brazilian Portuguese in this case is a normal "s".
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation