ªsª pronoucation in Portuguese, need help.
Is there any difference between Portuguese Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese on the letter S.
If s ends in a word, does it sound shi？ like eles,elas,nós？
In the Portuguese (from Portugal) dialect, as well as in the dialect from Rio de Janeiro, people pronoune S before consonants of at the end of a word as a very soft "shi". However, the standard pronunciation of the S in Brazilian Portuguese in this case is a normal "s".
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me