ªsª pronoucation in Portuguese, need help.
Is there any difference between Portuguese Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese on the letter S.
If s ends in a word, does it sound shi？ like eles,elas,nós？
In the Portuguese (from Portugal) dialect, as well as in the dialect from Rio de Janeiro, people pronoune S before consonants of at the end of a word as a very soft "shi". However, the standard pronunciation of the S in Brazilian Portuguese in this case is a normal "s".
- What will you be doing in 5 years time?
- language exchangeing
- Whatsapp group is looking for Italian learners
- Salve a tutti !
- What do u think about a true friend?
- Why do italki members discuss language learning related topics?
- If this doesn't give you the goosebumps...
- Beijing , Jia You! Laussane, Aller!!
- Do Koreans have traditional party dances?
- Exchanging Chinese/English with Arabic