Spanish teacher wanted
Does anyone have an idea how long it should take a potential teacher to respond to an inquiry? I'm not having much luck on getting a response.
It depends on teacher, some of the teachers respond after 1-2 days, but some of them 1-2 weeks.
Usually it takes ffrom a couple fo hours to 1-2 days to get a response from a teacher. Of course there are holidays or trips that can cause the teacher's silence. I'd recommend to check the teacher's schedule. Personally, I find it a bit frustrating when a teacher doesn't respond. I wouldn't schedule a lesson with such a person, because it's kind of unreliable.
I think the "terms and conditions" maybe mentions 48 hours. Of course, this is Christmas week, and many people are in holiday mode.
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?
- Pool: how stupid is being racist?
- Groupe de l'apprentissage du français
- Long distance relationship work?
- any one studying for the GRE exam !?
- salut , qui veut faire un groupe pour apprendre la langue francais , je suis disponible
- kevin learning English
- What is your image of Japanese foods?