Spanish teacher wanted
Does anyone have an idea how long it should take a potential teacher to respond to an inquiry? I'm not having much luck on getting a response.
It depends on teacher, some of the teachers respond after 1-2 days, but some of them 1-2 weeks.
Usually it takes ffrom a couple fo hours to 1-2 days to get a response from a teacher. Of course there are holidays or trips that can cause the teacher's silence. I'd recommend to check the teacher's schedule. Personally, I find it a bit frustrating when a teacher doesn't respond. I wouldn't schedule a lesson with such a person, because it's kind of unreliable.
I think the "terms and conditions" maybe mentions 48 hours. Of course, this is Christmas week, and many people are in holiday mode.
- Looking to learn Russian, I can help you learn English!
- Ich suche für einer Sprachpartner/in um Deutsch zu lernen.
- Redfoo - Where the Sun Goes ft. Stevie Wonder Amazing music
- Personality qualities
- where i can find movies to learning english with text too
- Having a partner..
- (US) movie "Big Game" -- lots of spoken Finnish
- Les cours de Français
- Top 100 Russian movies to watch