Spanish teacher wanted
Does anyone have an idea how long it should take a potential teacher to respond to an inquiry? I'm not having much luck on getting a response.
It depends on teacher, some of the teachers respond after 1-2 days, but some of them 1-2 weeks.
Usually it takes ffrom a couple fo hours to 1-2 days to get a response from a teacher. Of course there are holidays or trips that can cause the teacher's silence. I'd recommend to check the teacher's schedule. Personally, I find it a bit frustrating when a teacher doesn't respond. I wouldn't schedule a lesson with such a person, because it's kind of unreliable.
I think the "terms and conditions" maybe mentions 48 hours. Of course, this is Christmas week, and many people are in holiday mode.
- who likes minimalist pictures?
- How to use 尴尬
- What is your favorite food?
- Correcting During Language Exchange
- Conjugations aux passés composés
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons