Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

The Special Chrismas Eve

Hi,friends!Merry Chrismas!You know,we don't celebrate the Chrismas in China.So,would you share your Chrismas to me? I mean someone or something in the special Chrismas which make you remember deeply.Thanks for your sharing. 

Share:

Comments

Well in 2011 I spent my Christmas in Quito (Ecuador's capital city) with all my family (from Father's part) and we had a lot of fun, played a lot and did our gift exchange. I remember we travelled to other cities like Ambato, Ibarra, Baños, etc. We visited a lot of museums, malls, churches... (There's a tradition in Ecuador where you visit 7 churches that are situated in downtown) Afterwards we came back to our hometown (Guayaquil) and unfortunately my dad had an heart attack and almost died but I don't like to remember that part D:

Thanks for your sharing,Melanie!I hope everything is good for you now and forever.

Add a comment