The Special Chrismas Eve
Hi,friends!Merry Chrismas!You know,we don't celebrate the Chrismas in China.So,would you share your Chrismas to me? I mean someone or something in the special Chrismas which make you remember deeply.Thanks for your sharing.
Well in 2011 I spent my Christmas in Quito (Ecuador's capital city) with all my family (from Father's part) and we had a lot of fun, played a lot and did our gift exchange. I remember we travelled to other cities like Ambato, Ibarra, Baños, etc. We visited a lot of museums, malls, churches... (There's a tradition in Ecuador where you visit 7 churches that are situated in downtown) Afterwards we came back to our hometown (Guayaquil) and unfortunately my dad had an heart attack and almost died but I don't like to remember that part D:
Thanks for your sharing,Melanie!I hope everything is good for you now and forever.
- People who like smile are beautiful. :)
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?