The Special Chrismas Eve
Hi,friends!Merry Chrismas!You know,we don't celebrate the Chrismas in China.So,would you share your Chrismas to me? I mean someone or something in the special Chrismas which make you remember deeply.Thanks for your sharing.
Well in 2011 I spent my Christmas in Quito (Ecuador's capital city) with all my family (from Father's part) and we had a lot of fun, played a lot and did our gift exchange. I remember we travelled to other cities like Ambato, Ibarra, Baños, etc. We visited a lot of museums, malls, churches... (There's a tradition in Ecuador where you visit 7 churches that are situated in downtown) Afterwards we came back to our hometown (Guayaquil) and unfortunately my dad had an heart attack and almost died but I don't like to remember that part D:
Thanks for your sharing,Melanie!I hope everything is good for you now and forever.
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words