how to learn french in easiest way
but still i want to learn french!
à bientôt peut-être ^_^
I am interested to learn and practice french.
je suis interesse pour apprendre et pratiquer le francais
Yes, we think that french is difficult to learn it. But we forgot also that's the same for English.
My mother language is berber, i speak frenc and arabic because i use them in my daily life. But english, i haven't use it, just after my travelling for egypt. I always considered that is difficult to speak it. In algeria, we use berber, arabic and french, but never english. But in these days, english is wining the area. For this reason, i want learn it and speak it. It's important to me now. Can you help me?
" c’est en forgeant que l’on devient forgeron "
I've been taking classes in french for 2 1/2 years, so I think I might be able to answer some simple questions :)
(Native english speaker by the way)
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words