Site Feedback

Could anyone help me by correcing this personal statment Gramatical & Punctuational? Pleas :)

My name is Ahmed Abd El-Razik I'm a student at faculty of languages and translation _majored in English_ 3rd Year .Al-Azhar University.
When I was in the first year at secondary school I decided to join faculty of languages and translation and did it by achieving this short-term goal, I thought about long -term goals that lies in two parts first one professional or career goal i.e a professional Interpreter _and I'm on the track_ second one personal goal I.e Social entrepreneur so, after joining the faculty I participated in lots of student activities to help students get better and fulfilling social responsibility. so , Beside my professional & career goals I hopped to be an elite and effective student who bear social responsibility . by the way, the vision of the first student activity I have joined was "To add your touch" this is   the motto of the team so after five months of work in such team I applied the idea of the team in my village_as I'm an upper Egyptian guy_ I have founded the first volunteering team in my village that's called "Bedaia" the English translation for the name is "The beginning" This team provide many services for poor people such as free private lessons for primary ,prep ,and secondary school students in all subjects and offering free food for the needs by collecting donations etc. as well as I have founded the fist student activity that specialized in translation in my college. This team called "Tarjim" the English translation for the name is (Translate" this team qualify students to get into the market on a solid ground and to be up-to-dated with all new information related to translation by providing them with free sessions and workshops etc.
So I think your program "Social entrepreneurship" will be a great chance for me to gain experience, to complete my trip in volunteering work and to achieve my goal I.E to be a social entrepreneurer.       

Share:

Comments

My name is Ahmed Abd El-Razik. I'm a student at Faculty of Languages and Translation. It is my third year at Al-Azhar University and my major is English. 

In my first year of secondary school, I decided to join Faculty of Languages and Translation and did it by achieving this two-part short term goal:
First, I became a professional interpreter and now I am on the track of accomplishing my second goal which is to be a social entrepeneur.

So, after joining the Faculty, I participated in a lot of student activities to help students get better at fulfilling social responsibility. However, besides my professional and career goals, I hoped to be an elite and effective student who can bear social responsibility. 

The motto of the first student activity I joined was "to add your touch". After five months of working with this team, I decided to apply the same idea in my own village. I founded the first volunteering team that is called "Bedaia". This is an Arabic word that means "the beginning". The team provides many services for the less fortunate which include free private lessons for primary, prep and secondary school students in all subjects and offering free food by collecting donations from the public. I have also founded the first student activity group that speciailizes in translation at my college. That team is called "Tarjim". This team allows students to get into the market on a solid ground and to be up-to-date with any new information related to translation. This is done by providing them with free sessions and workshops. 

In conclusion, I think your program "Social Entrepreneurship" will be a great opportunity for me to gain more experience, complete my goals in volunteer work and to achieve my goal of being a social entrepreneur.

Thank you so much :) Soz
I really appreciate that  

Add a comment