Nadia
What is topic excite (resent) you in your a country? health, politics, or something else....

I resent absence of social support from the state. If you have children and low-paid work, you will be below the proverty line. If you very ill, so you never organize your level very well. Why we are paid tax to state, but our compatriots entail a miserable existence?

Can this correct?

Dec 26, 2013 8:51 PM
Comments · 4

Corrections in green, comments in blue

What do you resent about your country? Health, politics or something else ?

I resent the absence of social support from the state. If you have children and low-paid work, you will be below the poverty (not proverty) line. If you are very ill, so you can never maintain your status very well. (I understand you are using the word "level" to mean the economic status of a person.The synonym for "level" would be "status". The synonym for "organize" would be "maintain" . The sentence about poverty is in Future real conditional tense.) .

Why we are paid paying taxes to the state, but when our countrymen entail endure a miserable existence? ("Countrymen" is synonym for "compatriots" especially when used to denote fellow citizens. And "endure" (suffer patiently) is the right word to use in context of this sentence, not "entail")

December 26, 2013

Nadezhda: Frankly speaking, I meant it literally. Any way, people differ in their priority according to their countries . 

Best!

December 26, 2013

Yes, you right =)) But, This topic much wider, please write down your opinion about sutuation which your excite!!

December 26, 2013

HOW TO SURVIVE O_o SMH

December 26, 2013