Is there any grants or scholarships to learn Arabic, Turkish or any other language abroad abroad?
If you know something, please share information. I think it would be useful for those who learn languages.
there is an exam for scholarships and free education over turkey, but there is a problem this exam in turkish so you should know turkish )
If want to learn I can help you about Turkish. Of course if you want. Have a nice day!
Depends on where you want to learn Arabic~because I found a few scholarships.
Do you plan studying in a certain country? Because particular programs offers scholarships to study. Just gotta narrow it down a bit.
I'm not sure if this will help, but I've tried. http://www.omancenter.org/
You can search the website of ministry of foreign affairs. MAybe you can find an exchange program or language trip to Turkey.
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?