Is there any grants or scholarships to learn Arabic, Turkish or any other language abroad abroad?
If you know something, please share information. I think it would be useful for those who learn languages.
there is an exam for scholarships and free education over turkey, but there is a problem this exam in turkish so you should know turkish )
If want to learn I can help you about Turkish. Of course if you want. Have a nice day!
Depends on where you want to learn Arabic~because I found a few scholarships.
Do you plan studying in a certain country? Because particular programs offers scholarships to study. Just gotta narrow it down a bit.
I'm not sure if this will help, but I've tried. http://www.omancenter.org/
You can search the website of ministry of foreign affairs. MAybe you can find an exchange program or language trip to Turkey.
- how can I find an article???
- How to make plans?
- How difficult you guys think is get in touch/ meet people on languages sites and continue the language...
- What's your dream?:)
- Japanese listening comphrehension.
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés