Beili
Do you trust the people you meet on Internet?

Do you trust the people you meet on Internet? Will you go out meet with them?

Dec 27, 2013 8:06 AM
Comments · 88

Have met a few people from chats purely on the internet. And just like 'real life' you meet some assholes and some good people 

December 27, 2013

Everyone: Please do not feed the troll. Don't even bother reading its comments.

Troll: a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

November 25, 2014

Dear Dave and Daniel, thanks a lot for surpporting me, I do appreciate it and I do feel better now knowing that it was not all my fault. I do apologize if my first comment was a little inappropriate. maybe I shouldnt have said it like most men are like that. as with óscar, at first I was upset with what you said,but waking up this morning seeing more assultment from you, I understand we are just totally different person. so I'm not going to say anything more to you, hope life will teach you how to respect people in the future. 

Let's not turn this to topic to an argument and continue our study here. thx a lot guys and hope you all have a nice day.

November 25, 2014

Helen, you've neither done nor said anything wrong.  Your comment about the messages you've received is correct & I see nothing in your photo that invites abuse nor puts you at fault. There are women here with photos of flowers as their avatar but have similar complaints that they get  uninvited solicitations purely because of their age & gender.

November 24, 2014

Dear óscar and dear all, i understand you disagree with me, but I do believe you used some too strong words that hurt my feelings,you said my profile picture seems wearing nothing,I don't know how you define nothing,and what kind of world are you living in, but for me, it's just a normal shirt and jeans,showing no breast, no ass,and I did that pose and used it as a profile picture because all my friends think it's really funny.I never realized it was a improper picture untill you said so, or just you think so.even if it is, you could have told me in a nice way,not to attacke people in person like that, in this case ,I do believe you showed bad manner and own me an apology.

with my comment,I'm sorry if sometimes english didnt express myself properly,I do apologize if I said anything wrong,All I was saying is ,there are men on line,they will harasse you no matter what ,and women should be carful about it.ask any woman with normal pictures here on this website, can you seriously say there arent others who's been through the same thing? and I dont agree with what you said like people treat you depends on who you are.so what you are saying is, if a woman dress like hot, they should be harassed or even raped?it's all the woman's fault?I think you should really learn to know the world.again, I still think my picture is just a funny picture which express who I am,a woman with a sense of humor.you can disagree with me, but you cant use those words to judge me.I believe you are a nice woman,too.so let your words express your manner.

November 24, 2014
Show more