Site Feedback

Places around the world.

What of the places that you've visited have you loved the most (al around the world)

Share:

Comments

San Francisco is my favourite city so far. Rome is the most spectacular. 

At the moment the best places that I have visited is the greek island of Santorini, Istanbul, and Lago di Como in Italy. I advise you to visit it if you have an opportunity :)

I am enjoying the beach right now in California, but some of my fave places have been:

Paris

Dubrovnik

Sydney

Shanghai

London

New York City

Bhutan

Barcelona

Greek Islands

Sweden

Some of the most beautiful places I've visited are:

Scottish highlands

Black Hills, South Dakota, USA

Northern British Columbia, Canada

Moscow is the most beautiful city that I visited ))) Because I just came to only Moscow )))

Sharjah is the good place for visiting (shopping, beach, fountain..) 

One of my favorite places was Monschau, Germany.  It's a small village near the Belgium border. I went to the Christmas market there which made my experience much more special. While I was there, a high school band was playing Christmas music and it was snowing lightly. 

I havent visited many places. I have visited few country in ASEAN. I would like to travel around the world if i have enough time and off course a chance. :)

The Kruger National Park in South Africa is definitely one of the most amazing places I've been to. I also love San Pedro in Belize, but for different reasons ;)

I have visited most of the east coast of the U.S., Puerto Rico (I found the villages in the mountains to be beautiful),and Italy. I am going to visit Italy again in March. I love it there so much; especially the southern villages.

Add a comment