Site Feedback

What language are you learning? why?

What language are you learning? why?

Share:

Comments

I am learning Portuguese, Spanish, and English because I believe the more I know about the world and other cultures the better chance I have of understanding complex situations. I would also like to make friends from all over the world because where I come from there are not many people who want to go somewhere. They all just think that a tiny town is their entire reason for living and I fail to see why this would be beneificial to them. I am not letting that happen to me. I would also like to live in places like Barcelona, Rio, and Paris. 

Englsh and Arabic to study sialmic 

english 

englisg because it's important to my future job

Hi friend of a strange name. I already speak a bit of English and German, but never have tried or spoken one "Latin" language. So, decided to learn Portuguese. Why? There is no a particular reason, except their FADO. Familiar with that music? If NO, listen to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jApnqH-TWE.

Hug. Kamenko

I'm learning English because it's very important in my job also I will be able to talk with people from many countries since it became the  language more used at internet therewith I learning about culture and way of live in different part of world.

I'm learning English. I started five years ago because I had nothing to do during the afternoon and I had always wanted to learn it, ever since I was little my mom watched movies and shows in English and I was intrigued by the language. However, in recent years I realized that knowledge could open many doors as well as my mind I decided to improve my skills.

i came here in purpose of improving my speaking skills for my english and also spanish cause i think bilingual are more flexible and open minded !!!

Pra falar com vc :P

Currently I study Spanish and Russian. I chose Spanish about 3 years ago and I used to be intermediate but now I`m a bit rusty.. When I first heard this language I knew that I have to be fluent.

I`ve been studying Russian since February. It is a very similar language to Polish. And I like its pronunciation. It is my subject at school.

Of course I`m still studying English. It is my favorite language. I`ve been studying it for about 16 years now. In Poland the educational system is very bad. In a near future I`d like to finally move to the US.

I also used to study German and Portuguese which is a very nice language, but it is too difficult to study two similar languages. I started to confuse grammar structures. My mom speaks pretty well German, and I used to study it at school for 2 years, but I didn`t have enough motivation to keep on studying and after school I forgot everything, despite good grades.

Add a comment