How to protect eyes?
Internet is huge box information. It brings us resoure and new knowledge for learning alike update news..I usually spend much time for internet and I know it is affecting to my eyes..I afraid of nearsightedness..but I don't know how to agaisnt it.
As a Information Technology student I spend too much of my time in front of computer. Sometimes I spent 12 hours or more depends on my task.To protect my eyes from too much radiation I always wear eye glasses everytime I use computer.I often blink my eyes every two to four seconds also I do blinking exercises 5 minutes every hour. These exercise help me to relax my eyes.
hope I helped :)
Do not continue watching your PC monitors over 2 hours . Ideally , you had better take a break after 1 hour reading .
I use kind of eyes mask with Chinese medicine to relieve stress of eyes caused by day-time overuse before sleeping.
by decreasing its brightness
Why don't you try pinhole glasses .
I suggest it to you .
It really works . :)
- "Audiobook" exchange - new way to learn a new language
- Big city or small town?
- Die 10 besten Bücher
- German girl looking for a language exchange in Spanish or Chinese
- Helped me in my test
- Is there someone who can help with English? i can help with Russian.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100