How to protect eyes?
Internet is huge box information. It brings us resoure and new knowledge for learning alike update news..I usually spend much time for internet and I know it is affecting to my eyes..I afraid of nearsightedness..but I don't know how to agaisnt it.
As a Information Technology student I spend too much of my time in front of computer. Sometimes I spent 12 hours or more depends on my task.To protect my eyes from too much radiation I always wear eye glasses everytime I use computer.I often blink my eyes every two to four seconds also I do blinking exercises 5 minutes every hour. These exercise help me to relax my eyes.
hope I helped :)
Do not continue watching your PC monitors over 2 hours . Ideally , you had better take a break after 1 hour reading .
I use kind of eyes mask with Chinese medicine to relieve stress of eyes caused by day-time overuse before sleeping.
by decreasing its brightness
Why don't you try pinhole glasses .
I suggest it to you .
It really works . :)
- My English is poor, so i want make friend with some people. And I can teach about Chinese .
- In Japan: Do you know of any one who is into the 'black diamond' trend?
- Somebody want to teach me English?
- Does anybody here would like to learn portuguese?
- help me in english
- ¿Can anybody help me to improve my german?
- Finns det en svensk som övade med mig eftersom jag vill lära mig snabbt
- My mom is looking for resources to help her learn Italian.
- My Basic Japanese.