Should I continue my French skills?
I need opinons!!!
I took French language class in high school for three years then went to a University that had only Spanish and Mandarin language classes. I grew hunger for French, but gave up because I was stuck in a school that had no French class and no study abroad to France.
1) I can speak few sentence in French, but I lost the French accent.
2) I can still read a bit of French, but it mentally I am translating them in English (French thinking skills is gone.)
3) I still have m Oxford French Dictionary, 501 Verbs Dictionary, and small thin book year 1 all French book.
4) In my opinon, French is useful if I decide to work in France or any company related to French language. A Vietnamese employee from Viet Nam told me to learn French and work in Viet Nam because of the currency.
Where do you see Spanish? I am not learning Spanish. I speak 2 language fluently and expanding on the third. I'm learning my 4th and 5th language.
I recommend you to keep learn french, if you not have time for french no problem ,you can use kaizen way, it's helpfull in this situation.
you say have a problem with accent , so for solve this problem you need to listen more and more , anyway, you must use a good course for learn french, i can give you some names of good course for learn french if u neet that.
good luck , and don't give up.
my misteke , i mean need = neet
I learned quite a lot in French language actually. It's been over 7 years since I spoke French. I would appreciate if you didn't make assumptions.
Thanks Jacky. I always understand my fluency level so when I do voice chat to them...I give them the opportunity to test my fluency.
I always underestimate my fluency level~so anyone can test my fluency on any languages. I'm mre judging on all levels of speech and writing skills.
- Learning Article : Learning Alone: 7 Ways To Be Productive
- Reading practice ?
- Moroccan Darija, Why to learn it?
- ANYBODY WANNA HELP ME?
- Please help me with these questions~
- some videos to learn Arabic
- Are you looking for a native Portuguese speaker? Let me know!
- music and more music
- What has been best day of your life?