한국어 공부하고 있어요 근데 한국어 조금 할 수 있어요 도와 주게요! 감사합니다~
Corrected: 한국어를 공부하지만, 아직 잘 못하는 것 같아요. 도와주세요! 감사합니다~
And for some comments... Italki is a really nice place! I wouldn't recommend relying on it for studies, though. I recommend studying outside of italki, and then posting journal entries and questions later on. It's really nice to be able to have people correct your writings, and, of course, answer the odd question. Good luck!
한국어 공부는 열심히 하세요!
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?