French Language School Recommendations
Je vous recommande comme école : Sciences po , HEC , L'ENA , Polytechnique , Paris Panthéon-Sorbonne , Mines ParisTech , essec , Paris Dauphine .
I went to a school in Montpellier for 2 weeks. I thought it was pretty good. You meet people of various countries and age. The classes are fun and they get you speaking. The city is small, near a beach abt 30min away with a tram and bus. People are friendly. I went end of May.
sorry forgot to add,the price was good as well in comparison to others in the south of france.
J'ai suivi 3 semaines de cours à ILSC Montréal. Ils on des cours en anglais et en français et je l'ai trouvé super utile, et ils coûtent pas trop. Envoie-moi un message si tu veux plus d'info!
- Cantonese - Which film or Music do you prefer? (English, not German)
- i need a native English speaker teacher
- What your most favourite movie? (specify a genre in brackets: comedy, Drumm, horrors)
- If you are an American, can you walk in? I want to know whether it's common culture in America.
- Is Snow really dead in GOT？
- Kindness and homeless?
- Livre russe pour débutant avec accents
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a