French Language School Recommendations
Je vous recommande comme école : Sciences po , HEC , L'ENA , Polytechnique , Paris Panthéon-Sorbonne , Mines ParisTech , essec , Paris Dauphine .
I went to a school in Montpellier for 2 weeks. I thought it was pretty good. You meet people of various countries and age. The classes are fun and they get you speaking. The city is small, near a beach abt 30min away with a tram and bus. People are friendly. I went end of May.
sorry forgot to add,the price was good as well in comparison to others in the south of france.
J'ai suivi 3 semaines de cours à ILSC Montréal. Ils on des cours en anglais et en français et je l'ai trouvé super utile, et ils coûtent pas trop. Envoie-moi un message si tu veux plus d'info!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?
- I have free time