French Language School Recommendations
Je vous recommande comme école : Sciences po , HEC , L'ENA , Polytechnique , Paris Panthéon-Sorbonne , Mines ParisTech , essec , Paris Dauphine .
I went to a school in Montpellier for 2 weeks. I thought it was pretty good. You meet people of various countries and age. The classes are fun and they get you speaking. The city is small, near a beach abt 30min away with a tram and bus. People are friendly. I went end of May.
sorry forgot to add,the price was good as well in comparison to others in the south of france.
J'ai suivi 3 semaines de cours à ILSC Montréal. Ils on des cours en anglais et en français et je l'ai trouvé super utile, et ils coûtent pas trop. Envoie-moi un message si tu veux plus d'info!
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries