Site Feedback

Which is more important, hardworking or opportunity?

Some people think, " The early bird catches the worm", while others hold the opinion that, "The second mouse gets the cheese". What do you think of it? Diligence or a good luck, which is more important for a person to be successful? ^^

Share:

Comments

I believe that hardworking creates opportunities.

I believe in " The early bird catches the worm". Without hard working, there's no opportunities.

If I talk to myself, I will say . . . ( Hardworking is the most important thing to success ),

& If I talk to someone, I will say . . . ( Hardworking is the most important thing to success ),

but if we look at the reality of life,

we will find alot of people achieved success without hardworking, ( just their luck ),

& we will find also alot of people weren't be able to achieve success despite their hardworking, ( just their luck ),

Success is a result, & no one can control the result, even with hardworking or without it,

So, Why do we work hard while we may get success without hardworking ?

or, Why do we work hard while maybe we won't get success even with hardworking?

Actually, no one can answer these questions without knowing ( The goal of life ),

For me, Success is not a goal, but it's just a way, a way to keep hardworking,

yes, success is a way to keep hardworking, to deserve to be one of people who will can achieve the goal of life,

To be continued . . .

Finally,
Hardworking is the most important thing to achieve success & to get good opportunities,

but you won't success without good luck,

You might get success without hardworking,

but you won't ever feel the taste of success without hardworking,

You might get success without hardworking,

but you can't keep this success without hardworking,

" Good luck is more important than million years of hardworking,

& you will be the most lucky person in the world if you can keep your hardworking ",

I forgot to say . . . Maybe I am wrong,
Best of luck :)

i believe that hardworking is much important

combination of both case

Add a comment