being or to be?
hi I m here to learn jeje well someone could say me the diferences , because sometimes i dont know when use them :D thanks
You want to learn jeje? What's jeje?
I don't know jeje (we have gee-gee in English, meaning a horse, but I don't think you mean that!). But as to 'to be' and 'being' you need to study the famous 'to ...' versus '.... ing' area of grammar. I started to write examples here... then deleted them! I think it would help to know if you are confused about just 'to be/being' or about other to.../ ...ing' verbs. For example, do you know the difference between, "I stopped to pick flowers" and "I stopped picking flowers" ? They are very different. And between, "I tried to open the door" versus "I tried opening the door" ? Tell us if the whole 'to/ing' thing is confusing.
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian