being or to be?
hi I m here to learn jeje well someone could say me the diferences , because sometimes i dont know when use them :D thanks
You want to learn jeje? What's jeje?
I don't know jeje (we have gee-gee in English, meaning a horse, but I don't think you mean that!). But as to 'to be' and 'being' you need to study the famous 'to ...' versus '.... ing' area of grammar. I started to write examples here... then deleted them! I think it would help to know if you are confused about just 'to be/being' or about other to.../ ...ing' verbs. For example, do you know the difference between, "I stopped to pick flowers" and "I stopped picking flowers" ? They are very different. And between, "I tried to open the door" versus "I tried opening the door" ? Tell us if the whole 'to/ing' thing is confusing.
- Teaching English
- English Language
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?