being or to be?
hi I m here to learn jeje well someone could say me the diferences , because sometimes i dont know when use them :D thanks
You want to learn jeje? What's jeje?
I don't know jeje (we have gee-gee in English, meaning a horse, but I don't think you mean that!). But as to 'to be' and 'being' you need to study the famous 'to ...' versus '.... ing' area of grammar. I started to write examples here... then deleted them! I think it would help to know if you are confused about just 'to be/being' or about other to.../ ...ing' verbs. For example, do you know the difference between, "I stopped to pick flowers" and "I stopped picking flowers" ? They are very different. And between, "I tried to open the door" versus "I tried opening the door" ? Tell us if the whole 'to/ing' thing is confusing.
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages