being or to be?
hi I m here to learn jeje well someone could say me the diferences , because sometimes i dont know when use them :D thanks
You want to learn jeje? What's jeje?
I don't know jeje (we have gee-gee in English, meaning a horse, but I don't think you mean that!). But as to 'to be' and 'being' you need to study the famous 'to ...' versus '.... ing' area of grammar. I started to write examples here... then deleted them! I think it would help to know if you are confused about just 'to be/being' or about other to.../ ...ing' verbs. For example, do you know the difference between, "I stopped to pick flowers" and "I stopped picking flowers" ? They are very different. And between, "I tried to open the door" versus "I tried opening the door" ? Tell us if the whole 'to/ing' thing is confusing.
- Is there anybody want to learn chinese mandarin or cantonese?Chat with me !
- Hi, can anyone give me some advice about rent a house in UK?
- Just relax with this funny Story!
- leaning english
- Learning multiple languages
- Do you like vegetarian people? What do you think about it ?
- Can you please help me
- ¿ Who can help me with my english ?
- i want to learning English,who can help me?
- wanna learn flluent English